As Cristo Rey Boston’s unique educational environment blends experiences in the traditional classroom and a corporate work setting, scholars are expected to arrive in dress code every day. The dress code is an important element of Cristo Rey Boston’s culture and serves to create a positive, learning-oriented environment for all scholars.
DRESS CODE FOR 2023-2024 ACADEMIC YEAR
For the 2023-2024 academic year, Cristo Rey Boston’s dress code consists of required components and several optional add-ons. Families can purchase Cristo Rey Boston polo shirts directly from Cristo Rey Boston High School.
- Only Official CRB Polo imprinted with logo
- Choice of short or long-sleeve CRB Polo
- Polo must be tucked in at all times.
- Only solid, white undershirts
- Dress pants in khaki or dark grey only
- Knee Length Khaki Skort
- Pants should be neat, clean, and ironed.
- No jeans, cargo pants, sweatpants, leggings, or other non-dress pants
- Pants must be worn at the waist.
Sweaters and Outwear
- Only CRB sweaters, cardigans and fleeces can be worn at school or CWSP placement.
- No hoodies are allowed.
- All other coats and jackets are to be stored in lockers.
- Athletic sneakers or shoes
Students May NEVER Wear
- Hats, hoods, or sunglasses
- Jeans (or any pants with external pockets), leggings, or white pants.
- No open-toed shoes or flip flops, work boots, Crocs, Uggs, slippers, rain boots, snow boots or shoes with any colors other than: black, brown, or black on black, or white on white.
- Outside jackets, hoodies, and workout styles jackets or sweaters
- No earbuds or headphones on your head or around your neck or visible