HOW TO APPLY
To start the application process to Cristo Rey Boston High School, follow the steps below. If you have any questions during the process, please call the Admissions Office at 617-825-2580 x 32 or send an email to CRBAdmissions@cristoreyboston.org
Step 1: Submit an Online Inquiry
- Complete an online Inquiry Form. You will be placed on our mailing list and receive important admissions information.
Step 2: Confirm Eligibility
- Students must be a rising 9th grader for the 2020-2021 school year.
- All students must be 14 years old by September 1, 2020 and meet the requirements of the Corporate Work Study Program.
- The student’s family must be financially eligible. Cristo Rey Boston High School is committed to help students of limited economic means to attain a college-preparatory education at affordable tuition and only accepts economically disadvantaged students.
Step 3: Attend Knight for a Day
Students are required to attend Cristo Rey Boston’s Knight for a Day program. During the visit, students will:
- Attend classes with current Cristo Rey Boston students.
- Write the application essay.
- Take a math placement exam.
- Participate in an interview with a Cristo Rey Boston staff member.
- Learn about the Corporate Work Study Program.
- Have a chance to ask questions from Cristo Rey Boston students and teachers.
Click here to register for Knight for a Day or call 617-825-2580 X32.
Step 4: Complete an Application for Admission
- Create an account in our online application system.
- Complete the online Application for Admission.
- Submit an online evaluation form to your current English teacher.
- Submit an online evaluation form to your current Math teacher.
- Submit an online evaluation form to your school counselor.
Once your account has been created, you may return to your application at any time by clicking here.
Step 5: Print the Transcript Release Form