Cristo Rey Boston invites all prospective students to experience our shadow program, Knight for a Day. Visiting students will attend classes and eat lunch with their student ambassador, tour campus, learn about our Corporate Work Study Program, and meet faculty and staff.
- The Knight for a Day program runs from 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Students should report to the main lobby where they will be greeted by a member of the Admissions staff.
- The day will begin with breakfast in our cafeteria.
- Lunch will also be provided.
- Students will interview with a member of the Admissions Committee.
- Students will be given a note for their current school excusing their absence.
Students should wear a collared shirt, dress pants, belt and shoes. Students may choose to wear their current school uniform.
Register for Knight for a Day
Knight for a Day visits can be scheduled directly in your Ravenna Account.
If you have any questions, call the Admissions Office at 857-220-2472.