Presione aquí para ver esta página en español
HOW TO APPLY TO CRISTO REY BOSTON HIGH SCHOOL
- Read the Admissions Calendar carefully and take note of all relevant deadlines.
- Complete a Knights for a Day Registration Form and return it to the Cristo Rey Boston Office of Admissions.
- Schedule a Knight for the Day visit to Cristo Rey Boston by calling the Admissions Office at 617.825.2580 ext. 32. Please view the Knights for a Day Calendar.
- Return all financial aid documents by the application deadlines. These include a completed financial aid application and your most recent federal tax form 1040, W-2 forms, and supporting documentation for non-taxable income such as Social Security.
- Fill out a transcript release form (see below) and submit it to the guidance office at your current middle school
- Enroll in Cristo Rey Boston High School by submitting the Enrollment Notification Form by April 12, 2018.
- Attend the Freshman Family Conference on Saturday, April 28, 2018. During this mandatory meeting, families will fill out the FACTS financial aid form with the help of Cristo Rey Boston staff, which determines the additional amount of financial aid you will receive based on family income.
YOU MUST PROVIDE:
- Unrestricted Social Security Card or supporting legal documentation to verify your eligibility to work in the United States
- Your most recent federal tax form 1040, W-2 forms, and supporting documentation for non-taxable income such as Social Security
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
All questions can be directed to Victor Martinez-Diaz at email@example.com or by calling the Admissions office at 617-825-2580.