How To Apply
- Complete a student application form and and return it to the Cristo Rey Boston Office of Admissions.
- Schedule child to participate in the Cristo Rey Boston “Knight for a Day” shadowing program as soon as possible.
- Return all financial aid documents as soon as possible. These include: the complete Financial Aid Application, the latest federal tax form 1040, W-2 forms, and supporting documentation for non-taxable income, such as Social Security.
- Once admitted, arrange to attend one of several Freshmen Family Conferences in order to meet individually with a member of the Cristo Rey faculty or staff to become oriented with the community here.
- Enroll in Cristo Rey Boston High School for the following academic year. This requires that Cristo Rey Boston receives a copy of your child’s Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, and Immunization Records.